Banana BreadNovember 10, 2020
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup of sweetener or sugar
- 1/4 pound of House O Nutz walnuts
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon of liquid vanilla
- 4 bananas
- 1/2 pound of House O Nutz chocolate covered almonds.
In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients ( almond flour, baking powder, cocoa powder and sweetener). In separate bowls separate the eggs.In the bowl where you have the yolks add vanilla and honey Smash the bananas and mix it whit the egg yolks and then mix it with the dry ingredients Beat egg whites until stiff and slowly add it to the mixtureAdd walnuts and chocolate covered almondsBake at 350 Fahrenheit degrees for 40/45 checking all the time the oven.